Current Job Openings
Aquatic Weed Spray & Removal Laborer
This is a great full-time career opportunity for individuals who are passionate about Florida's outdoors to join a successful environmental services firm. We are currently searching for general laborers, but experience with aquatic spraying and removal is a big plus.
This position requires a valid, clean Florida Driver's License for the operation of various motor vehicles and equipment.
This is a physical job in outdoor Florida conditions. Applicants MUST be willing and able to work under adverse weather conditions and with potential exposure to spiders, snakes, alligators, and other potentially harmful animals and plants. Please do not contact us if you are not capable and willing to do hard work. This is a real opportunity with an established, privately-owned company. For the right person, this can be a long-term position with room for advancement. Be prepared to provide employer references.
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• Minimum Age 21 years old, for insurance purposes
• Clean, valid Florida Driver's License
• Able to pass a law enforcement background check and drug/alcohol screening
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
• Strength, agility, and stamina to manage heavy field equipment (loads up to 50 pounds) for extended periods in rugged environmental conditions (dense brush, wetlands, summer heat, mosquitos, spiders, snakes
• Able to work Monday - Friday shift beginning at 7 AM
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.